Saturday, September 16, 2006

Rics' Incestual ramblings

Yes I know I'm not beej however I feel i must post an apology to all who were at the party. My behavior was somewhat disturbing. I'd like to apologise to the following people in no particular order:
  • Fatboy (for breaking a chair and your heart)
  • Big-dave (for ruining your jacket - i admit i wasn't drunk when i did that, i just didn't like it)
  • Blake (Yes it was the first time you saw me like that and i' sure it won't be the last)
  • Beej (For what i don't know but i'm sure i did something)
  • Blake (You thought i was on acid in a way i was, acid reflux more like it from the funnelling of too much beer)
  • The door (I'm really sorry for punching you, no seriously sorry, my hand still f++king hurts)
  • The guy who fixes exhausts outside the scout hall (It was me who trashed your corner of stuff, luckily you never left your blowtorch stuff there.)
  • Fatboy (for neglecting my martail duties - i realise i was suppose to stop people from doing what i did. Think of it as a trainig session for the other martials :How to handle a raving lunatic)
  • Dave (Your jacket isn't that bad)
  • Beej (for what i still don't know wait it's coming to me oh yes no wait f++k can't remember)
  • Neil (Ypu weren't there)
  • Fatboy (for doing it on your couch)
  • Anyone else who was offeneded (F++k off)
Co - president riccmeister signing out.

0 Ramblings:

Post a Comment

<< Home