Thursday, September 14, 2006

Who's a raving homo?



Good crap talkin day to you fellow comrades

Ok, it was a moment of weakness, i remember putting my head on the floor of that bathroom, a flashback of Arthur laughing at me in my garden and thankfully... waking up the next morning.
Ben... oh ITS ON!!!

I do believe i have been wrongfully accused of certain activities in which i would prefer never to participate in... the evidence is all so overwhelming, how did you find the Di Caprio posters??? And how did you find the G-string, i was wearing it!
In trying to locate some of these pieces of evidence... like the adolescent(found in my space case from primary school)... i managed to uncover some rather interesting pictures myself...

Not very incriminating but I thought i could show you how much Ben really loves me... how could you not post our wedding photo Ben? i can't believe you left that one out!!

Upon further investigation i found this!!!! How could you cheat on me Ben? Why? am i not good enough for you????!!!!!!!!! I hope the Teddy was good to you Ben, cause its over now, i just can't keep seeing you after this clear act of adultery.

Right... so i'd just like to end this off...
Who is the raving homosexual here???


That's right Ben, you have been found guilty of complete and utter crap by the high court of Lludweiser von cheese and pancakes, you are hereby sentenced to sillyness and nonsense for the rest of your life, good thing you know me. Hence you are required to remain a member of SASCA for your devotion to crap. On behalf of SASCA i would like to congratulate you for your nonsense speaking abilities, you will recieve a prize of absolutely nothing for your efforts!!! keep it up

Sweet dreams baby.

Brought to you by the only crap speaking "Fatboy"

forever faithful to nothing for my existence.... Please don't finish the cheese

"Benjamin!!! Did you pass a solid into the upstairs lavatory?"

3 Ramblings:

Blogger Stealth said...

LMAO!!!

3:34 am  
Blogger Stealth said...

so like I said, which one is single damnit???

6:36 am  
Blogger Lludd ap Gwyn said...

good evening ye of little faith, i find your question rather amusing and extraordinarily pointles as you live in US, so even if we were single, the information would be of no use to you or us. However, it would be rude not to ask a question, the single one at the moment would be mr Winston over here.

7:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home